How easy can it be? Very easy.
Send your team to our studio, or we bring our studio to you. Either way, we capture your team in a cohesive, consistent style that makes everyone look and feel great. And we have a simple, friction-free (and speedy) process that helps make it fun (and very little work for you)!
- Every member will be caught in the same, consistent style – making your team, and you, look great.
- You pay far less per person than our more bespoke offering (we go a lot faster!).
- Easy, secure, online scheduling that takes the admin burden off you.
- With our on-site option, your team can be captured during the workday, minimizing interruptions and economizing on time.
- With our in-studio option, you can make it a fun team event, meeting up in our cozy studio (a great way to get virtual team members together).
- We can also span sessions over two days or create a make-up session for team members who can't make the main session.
- Many styles: both "formal" and "informal" (see samples below).
- Fast, efficient image selection, touch-up, and delivery.
You pick the day. We take care of the rest.
How it Works
- We start with the number of team members. That tells us how much time we need. Then you decide if this is to happen in our studio or at your location (adds $200 location fee, plus mileage).
- We then pick a date and time and confer on the style/background you want to create.
- If we are shooting at your location, we will scout your site virtually or in person, to decide where we will set up. (We need a secure, separate room that is 10x12 feet with at least an 8-foot ceiling. We also need ample power and WiFi.)
- You either provide us with an Excel list of staffers, or we create a secure, private online booking page for your team, where everyone picks the time slot in the day that works for them.
- Your team will get email and text reminders as well as useful FAQs for what to expect, what to do, what not to wear, etc.
- On the day of the session, we run a smooth, efficient operation, and all team members can see their images on an iPad (on location) or large monitor (in-studio) within moments of shooting, to make sure we are on the right track. Each person then gets a private image gallery of their best 5-6 images, from which they pick the one they like best for delivery and/or retouching (if they want to purchase extra images for their own use, they can do that, and pay as individuals).
- Within 3-5 business days of our session, we will deliver all the retouched images to you for posting on your website, in your annual report, etc. with all images named for the person.
- Our goal is to make the process as easy and friction-free for you as possible. We can make it completely turnkey, handling all the scheduling, and will deliver to you a set of retouched, ready-to-post images individually labeled with the subject's name.
What it Costs
The pricing for our Rapid Team Headshots is based on the number of team members (minimum 4). The cost per member decreases as the number of team members increases:
For Rapid Team Headshots on location, there is a $200 location fee, plus mileage reimbursement.
If you don't feel that rapid, 5- to 10-minute sessions will give you and your team enough time, we can slow things down a bit, pacing it at 20-30 minutes per person, which includes time for more individualized coaching and guided, immediate-review image selection. Just contact us.
Team Working Remotely?
No problem. Our cozy studio in downtown Montpelier is a perfect meet-up spot. Your staffers will schedule their sessions through our secure portal and everyone comes to us.
Our studio is also a great option if there is not enough space in your offices to host us. (Plus you save the Location Fee.)
To set up your Team Headshots, just click the button below and fill in all the info on our query form. Or give us a phone call (802-595-0657), and we will answer any questions you have and start the ball rolling.
We look forward to working with you!